- Home /
- How to return an article
How can I Return my Order?
You have the right to cancel your purchase contract within 30 days*. To do this please take note of the following steps:
This is how you do it:
- ① Send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including a clear statement of your decision to cancel the contract and include the respective order-, invoice- or customer number.
- ② Please tell us a day and address at which Parcelforce should collect your return between 8 am and 6 pm. Please also tell us your phone number so Parcelforce can contact you.
- ③ You will receive a confirmation receipt of your cancellation from us via e-mail and we will arrange a pick up of your return carried out by Parcelforce.
- ④ Hand over your return including an invoice copy to the Parcelforce driver.
- ⑤ As soon as your return arrived at our Logistics Department and has been checked for completeness your reimbursement will be made. According to our GTC, this will happen no later than 14 days after we receive your cancellation information and will be done using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction..
* The right of cancellation is only valid for consumers.