• ARM 9 Processor with Linux-based operating system
• Four input ports for data logging with a sampling rate of maximum 1000 measurements per second
• For output ports for executing orders
• Integrated programme storage with 16 MB flash memory and 64 MB RAM
• Mini SDHC card reader to increase storage to 32 GB
• Illuminated, tricolour six-button interface; the colour changes to show the bricks active state.
• High-resolution display (178 x 128 Pixel) for detailed view of graphics and observations of the sensor data
• High quality loudspeakers
• The programming and data logging undertaken on the brick can be uploaded onto the EV3 Software.
• The communication between computer and brick can be done over the integrated USB port or wirelessly over the external WLAN or with Bluetooth.
• The USB 2.0 Host enables communication between several EV3 stones and additionally creates wireless communication over WLAN and the ability to connect USB memory sticks.
• Power supply from six AA batteries or the EV3 lithium-ion battery (capacity: 2050mAh)
- Technical details
Manufacturer: LEGO Model description: LEGO MINDSTORMS Education EV3 Brick (45500) Combinable with: • EV3
- Payment and delivery
Payment and delivery
Orders totalling over 100 GPB are delivered free of charge within United Kingdom. Orders totalling less than this are charged at 10 GBP per delivery.
Deliveries in United Kingdom will be made by Parcelforce or a haulage firm (from 31.5 kg) within 3 to 5 working days after the order is placed.
myRobotcenter offers a number of payment methods.
Do you have any questions about the various payment methods? Our customer service team will be happy to advise you; Please use our contact form.
DownloadsNo downloads are available.
- Product Questions
Product QuestionsDo you have a new question about the product for which you can’t find the answer here? Please submit your question here; we will answer as soon as possible.
A few days after your order you will receive an email through which you can submit your personal review.