How can I return my order?
You have the right to cancel your purchase within 30 days*. To do this please take note of the following steps:
How to cancel:
- ① Send us an email to email@example.com including a clear statement of your decision to cancel the contract and include the respective order-, invoice- or customer number.
- ② Please ensure there is a copy of the invoice or delivery note inside the parcel and that it is safely packaged.
- ③ You will receive a confirmation receipt of your cancellation from us via email as well as a return label from DHL / Royal Mail.
- ④ Please take the parcel to a delivery centre operated by DHL / Royal Mail..
- ⑤ As soon as your return has arrived at our Logistics Department and has been checked for completeness your reimbursement will be made. In accordance with our GTC, this will happen no later than 14 days after we receive notification of your intention to cancel and will be done using the same means of payment that were used for the initial transaction.
* The right of cancellation is only valid for consumers.